• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on Ebay

franklinair

Locally advertised @ $28K? I wish them luck!! If it sells for anywhere near that, it will greatly improve the market value of these models.

Neil

68gt390

When it comes to selling a classic car it's the same old story - everyone wants something for nothing. They want the car but, don't want to pay for what they are getting. You put your sweat and blood into the restoration and someone else figures they can come along and pick it up cheap. In the current economy I wouldn't even consider selling my CS. I've had several folks from overseas contact me wondering if my CS is for sale and I've turned them all down. I've even had people tell me just because it's an original big block and was used to produce the 1/18th diecast doesn't make it worth more. You can guess what I said to them. It goes back to what I said when I bought the car years ago - It's a diamond in the ruff and will be with me for many years.

Don :grin: