• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS without IUP

obsidianspider

Ever since I got my GT/CS last July I was wondering if mine was weird because it didn't have the interior upgrade package. It seems like every single 2005+ Mustang I've ever seen has the IUP. I'm just curious as to how many GT/CS cars came through without the IUP.

davidathans

i dont have an 07 gtcs, but my understanding is that they were all supposed to come with it...heated seats too...but maybe its just another option...someone should chime in who really knows

Z28ZL1

Mine has it along with the compass in the mirror. 2007 GT/CS had them
included. Don't know what happened to yours though.

Steved

From the ford press release:
Exclusive touches carry over to the inside of the new California Special, as well. Starting with the array of bright-polished and satin-aluminum finished items in the Interior Upgrade Package (which is required to order a Mustang GT/CS), the cabin comes dressed in either Dove or Parchment environments, including black leather seats with unique Cal Special Dove or Parchment “GT Leather” inserts. Plus, matching front floormats include special Mustang badging to further distinguish the GT/CS interior

Look at your window sticker:
Interior upgrade package 460.00
Heated seats come with the Comfort Group 575.00