• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ WTB 2007 - 2008 GT/CS

Rstoker

I am looking for a 2007 - 2008 GT/CS, preferably a convertible. Prefer mid-west to east coast location. Anything available?

speedy02

@Rstoker We haven't received many request on the 2007+ cars. However, I did see one for sale in TX (Ruby Red) and I believe it had less than 50,000 miles. I'll see if I can find the link for it.

strick9bluz

@Rstoker We haven't received many request on the 2007+ cars. However, I did see one for sale in TX (Ruby Red) and I believe it had less than 50,000 miles. I'll see if I can find the link for it.
I currently own a 2007 gt/cs 4.6l Redfire Convertible 5spd automatic. I'm very interested in selling. A lot of great memories but it's time to move on. I have photos if interested. Thanks!

OP
OP
Rstoker

Rstoker

I currently own a 2007 gt/cs 4.6l Redfire Convertible 5spd automatic. I'm very interested in selling. A lot of great memories but it's time to move on. I have photos if interested. Thanks!
Thanks for responding. I ended up purchasing a 2007 Shelby GT coupe - Black! I can't believe I bought a black car and not a convertible. . I am curious to know more about your 2007 GT/CS . Can you post pictures and details? Thanks

Attachments

• 2007 Shelby 2.jpg
    2007 Shelby 2.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 16

66hcs-conv

Sorry for any confusion. I sent a Private Message (PM) to strict9bluz inquiring about the 2007 he is interested in selling. Did not mean to hijack your thread.