• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Acapulco X-Code at Mecum Houston

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 71239271-770-0@2X.jpg
    71239271-770-0@2X.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 8R01X158059.jpg
    8R01X158059.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 69

wallace

Why being sold so soon? Seems like a very nice car! Wish it had a/c, console, p/s, p/b.

Wally

platnumheart666

Why being sold so soon? Seems like a very nice car! Wish it had a/c, console, p/s, p/b.

Wally

Hopefully this is useful:

I was interested and had a full inspection done by flying out Henry from Iconic Motor car inspections. There were a couple red flags, including heavy smoke smell, driver would not allow a drive by inspector and some paperwork issue (as it was not in the sellers name, but rather someone who sold him a huge lot of cars and he did not ever put in his name) and a crack in the trans. Key Issues:
Paint
Panel Alignment
Chrome
His link to the inspection was removed but I do have his video and picture of the crack

I really liked it and almost pulled the trigger. Happy I didn't since found my 67 GT 350 right afterward!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHYMqFHQ3os&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• _LFABDiA.jpg
    _LFABDiA.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 42