• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Attention!!! 1968 HCS for sale for a limited time.

19HCS68

Well, it was a very tough decision but I have decided to sell my ’68 HCS. :cry: (Only to a good home!) I will post this here and let you people on this great web site have first shot at this car before I put on open market. This car is in great shape and equipped with a stock 289-2V w/automatic, deluxe seat belts and power steering. The paint is a repaint of the original color, candyapple red and looks great. (VIN 8R01C168307 Door tag info: 65A T 2D 02U 51 2) It is believed to have 45500 original miles. She runs good and strong and the tranny shows no signs of trouble. To see pics you can look on this site in the old gallery on pg. 5, very bottom. Looks the exact same today as when those pics were shot. I have more pics and information if interested. The only repair needed I’m aware of is the heater. It was disconnected when I bought it. I only take it out in warm weather so I never bothered fixing it. :embarass: This car was the September car on the CaliforniaSpecial.com calendar from 2005 through 2007. Adult owned and has been garaged since I’ve owned it. I have a Kevin Marti report to authenticate it is a genuine one of 251 HCS cars produced. How often do you see one of these for sale? She is a very nice looking car and I get compliments and “thumbs ups” everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE) I go in her. Here’s your chance to get one of these vary rare mustangs. Hate to sell, but I need the cash. I’m asking $20K or best offer. The car will be sold in “as-is” condition. Car is located in Denver, Colorado. Send private message or e-mail to GouchMasterG@Yahoo.com if interested. Serious inquiries only please.

Gary

P.S. Man it's never been so tough to hit the submit new thread button!!!:icon_pani

RedGTvert

Since I have no clue how to get to old gallery, can someone post a link so I can look at the car.
Never mind, found it.

Mosesatm

Since I have no clue how to get to old gallery, can someone post a link so I can look at the car.
Never mind, found it.

It's the red words on the left of the screen. Took me a looooooong time to finally figure that out!

OP
OP

19HCS68

Sorry for the typo on my e-mail address. Thanks Jeff for pointing that out. The correct e-mail address is GrouchMasterG@Yahoo.com. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. :embarass:

Gary

OP
OP

19HCS68

Thanks for the complements on my car. Here are some pics of her taken last week. Thought I should post some more recent photos.

Gary

Attachments

• Copy of P1000422.JPG
    Copy of P1000422.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 68
  • Copy of P1000427.JPG
    Copy of P1000427.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Copy of P1000443.JPG
    Copy of P1000443.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Copy of P1000444.JPG
    Copy of P1000444.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Copy of P1000446.JPG
    Copy of P1000446.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Copy of P1000447.JPG
    Copy of P1000447.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 49

lenta

Gary... I have given your HCS a new home and it will be in good company of my '66 conv. Needs some repairs before I'll cruise the dutch roads but I like it already.

Ellen