• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Budweiser NFL cans

rvrtrash

I have a brother in law that collects everything Budweiser. Apparently they are making cans with different NFL teams on them, for the area the teams are in. If anyone has an empty (or even unopened) can with a "local" team, other than Seahawks, that hasn't been crushed, and would be willing to send them to me, he'd be very appreciative. I'd reimburse you for the shipping of course. PM me if you can help out. Thanks. Arlie, are you traveling anywhere soon?

Steve

PS. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all had a great holiday with your loved ones around you. Remember those who are deployed and can't be home with their families.

Mosesatm

Oh, no. I just returned from DC! I probably could have picked up a few teams there. Jets, Giants, Eagles, Bills, Patriots....

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

No problem. I'm in no hurry. Maybe next time.

Steve