• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special For Sale - Los Angeles

msark

I bought this car in May but things have changed and now it has to go. It's an original Calif. car with a black plate. Current registration and clean title. I bought new front sheet metal as it has 1967 fenders and a hood that is easier to change than repair. The Marti Report lists it as 289, Sunlit Gold / BlackBlack Paint Stripe, California Special, C-4, Wide Oval Tires (not any more), Console, Power steering, A/C, AM, Tinted Class, Delux Belts, Remote Left Mirror. In primer now. Not Rusty!! I can send photos and fax the Marti Report to those who are serious. Will go on eBay in a couple of days if nobody here stepsd up. Currently at a Mustang Restoration shop in So Cal.

Vin: 8R01C142542 Built 2/19/68 Delivered from Snow Ford in Paramount, CA.

Asking $9000 with the new sheet metal.

Mark 818 986 4673 - mark@aviateam.com

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 143
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 131
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 109
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

John McGilvary

It will help if you post more pics, like your Marti, ect.

Was the car in a front end crash ?

John

OP
OP
M

msark

Further Info

I have a photo of the Marti report now attached.

The car is as I purchased it. I don't believe it was in an accident as the frame rails and core support look straight. You are welcome to do whatever inspection you want.

It's what it is and I am open to reasonable offers. The 2 fenders and hood are still in the packaging from Mustangs Plus. I was going to install dual exhaust so I am also including a new rear valance designed for the dual exhaust.

Attachments

• PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 68

pfinleyz

Is it matching #'s? Do you have any pics of interior? what is interior condition? What else does it need? Also miles, engine condition> any info appreciated.

OP
OP
M

msark

S O L D - October 28 2007

Thanks for the comments and questions. The car is going to a good Nor. California home...