• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale California Special Tees for sale

Guyman

HI everyone., I am getting close to having these new GT/CS shirts done. I posted them on the regular bullitin board., but some people may have missed them...so here is a picture of the print. These are high-quality Tees, 100% pre-shrunk cotton. Have Medium to XXXLs on order. $18 for men's tees pocket print on the front and full color print on the back, on a white tee.

If you would like to order please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com for more details on how to get one, or two, or three.

Thanks,. Guy

Attachments

• calspecial.tshirt.jpg
    calspecial.tshirt.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 104
OP
OP
G

Guyman

Thanks for everyone who ordered these "Limited Edition" Cal Special shirts. I have had orders from folks from Australia, Canada and the US.., For those of you who have ordered., thanks for ordering and pre-paying.. I still have more of these on order (extras) as I anticipated more would order them....so if you still wanna get in on them., just email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com. (see artwork on the first thread)

Thanks., Guy

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Will have these in hand hopefully by end of this week. I ordered some extras, but not many., so if you are interested and still wanna get in on them., please email me at guysgt390@yahoo.com Will post an actual picture of the shirt when they come in.

Thanks., Guy

Mosbro

Difficulty ordering

I want to order a couple of shirts but for some reason I can't use Yahoo.com. Is there another way to order? My EM address is mlep@q.com. Thanks.