• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Carlisle

hcsstang

Well the Carlisle car show is over. You can do nothing about the weather. They have a class for the 68 California Sp. and High Country Sp. I was the only one in the class. But I can tell one thing I got a lot of questions about my car. Some people talked to over an hour. Before the show I talked to Carlisle about the class. I wanted to cancelled that class but I didn't have any luck all that I can say is wait till next year. This year I had a little bit of health problems but I had a lot fun. . .

Last edited:

Mosesatm

You can change it. Just go to your opening post, click edit, then click edit on the next screen.

Boss302

The weather was unfortunate but still a good time. Maybe next year I will join you with my "C/S"

68JET

Hi hcsstang. It was great talking to you at Carlisle. I'm one of the guys that talked to you for about an hour, and even though I was trying to keep an eye on my friend I lost him for about two hours anyway lol. I also was surprised to see only one special, I was really hoping for a few more. Anyway, I ended up with most of the parts that I was looking for, and my CS should be finished by the end of the summer. You have a very nice car, enjoy it, and I hope to see you there next year.

BroadwayBlue

Tom,

Sorry to have missed going to Carlisle and seeing you and you're gorgeous HCS!

I heard it was a record breaking year at Carlisle, over 3,100 cars registered for the show field.

Fingers crossed to be there next year! Always a good time.