• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Entombed Shelby

asahlstein

I just thought I would share a story of a man who in about 1976 got in a wreck with a 1966 gt-350 and was disabled. He also at the time owned a 1969 Gt500 which he still owns today. He was worries that he would be tempted by speed so he decided to build the car into his house so as to make it very difficult to remove. He is one of my best friends and we laugh about "If only the people that drive by this old house every day only knew".
I have included a picture of the car in long time storage.

Thanks, Art in Texas

Attachments

• entombed-shelby.JPG
    entombed-shelby.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 104

J_Speegle

Know a number of people who have built cars in their homes. And in decent neighborhoods in town not out in the country.

One guy down the street from my parents home where I grew up had an altered in his living room

Mustanglvr

Hey Art, tell your friend I`ll take that car off his hands for him and I`ll promise not to speed in it.:grin:

Perkchiro

J_Speegle said:
Know a number of people who have built cars in their homes. And in decent neighborhoods in town not out in the country.

One guy down the street from my parents home where I grew up had an altered in his living room

As in a church Altar? Or did he alter his living room to make a space for his car?