• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Forza Motorsports: Horizon featuring 68' HCS

gt/csj4

Not sure of how many gamers are on this site, but if you have ever heard of a game for the xbox 360 called Forza, then you know this very accurate driving simulator, of which features hundreds of highly detailed, real to life dynamics, and precedented cars ( The current installment, Forza 4 features older Fords such as; AC Cobra, 68 Shelby GT-500KR, 71' Boss 351, 70' Boss 429, Daytona Coupe, 65' GT coupe etc.) Their newest edition, to come out next month, is actually a bit different from their "normal race sim" as the entire game revolves around racing all throughout several tracks in Colorado for a "festival".
I just received the entire car list(s) via email from Microsoft as to what cars are for sure going to be on the game, and my eye happened to catch one particular car among the rest.... guess what is going to be featured in the Ford section? Yup, a 68' High Country Special (engine unspecified) Turn ten studios has always done a excellent job depicting the cars that they design, and do not leave out any details, hell even the engine sounds are digitally recorded from the real life cars.
Anyway, once I get my hands on the game (release in mid october) i will be sure to show of the HCS for all to see. :cool:

cheers,
Joe

OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Yes I would too. The outside renderings are very good (as far as the old game was concerned) the inside of the 68' Shelby is very close to perfect minus the woodgrain wheel looked funky.

BroadwayBlue

Definitely looking forward to seeing that!

On a slightly related note...
My kids were playing my old Ford Mustang Racing game on the original XBOX the other day. It has the 1968 GT/CS in it.

I never noticed it before, but the rear script is mounted incorrectly! The same as both of my real CS's only on the driver's side in the game and passenger side on my full size cars :smile:. Can't get away from that incorrectly mounted script!