• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Get to gether

green56

I see their are 2 other pople that have 68 GT/CS in Wisconsin if you are in the Milwaukee area that we could get together with our cars or if we could get toghther at a car show so if you could answer thanks

sportbronc

I'm a couple of hours north of you in Green Bay, The only time I get down that way with the car is for the Jefferson and Elkhorn shows. Is there any other good shows in your area?

Keith

OP
OP
G

green56

Get together

Ke ith Their is a big one at the Dells on May 19 20 our family goes up we stay at the Willderness Fri And Sat the car show around Tommy Barlett show if you get on the computer and do wisconsin Dells Automotion auto show it will give you all the info you need We have two big car shows one is the 20th of May the other i think it is in june or july the one in june or july is Sorensin
189th and Captal drive If you want to email me go to blunite56@att.net hope to talk to you soon do you know who the other person is?

OP
OP
G

green56

car show

Their is a big one on Fathers Day in Beaver Dam Then the 30th one in Fond U lack at the Harly dealership open Road Harly Then there is one at Soerens Ford on 189th and Captial Drive on the 22nd of July hope to see you their

OP
OP
G

green56

Get Together

There is a car show on July 22 2012 at Soerens ford 189th and Capitol Drive it is from 9am to 4pm this is for Chad