• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Book of Facts

GregL

Hi Guys,
I'm wondering if anyone here can I.D. a book for me? 7 or 8 years ago I picked up a book (which I can no longer find:mad:) from my local auto parts store. It was magazine size with heavier cardboard covers like a paperback book. Similar to, and possibly published by Haynes, Chilton or maybe even Mitchell. About 100 pages maybe. The cover was mostly dark or maybe black with a photo of a maroon GT/CS. It was a good source book but, try as I might, I can not seem to find any info on line about this one and my parts guy no longer remembers anything about it.
I'm certain somebody here has to know of this manual.
Thanks,
Greg

Mosesatm

Is this it?
The book was updated in 2011 and is readily available on eBay and some Mustang parts vendors.
Google "2011 GT/CS Book" or send me a message.

Attachments

• Steves Cover.jpg
    Steves Cover.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

68 special

The one on Ebay has 1 bid. Anyone from here bidding???

If not, I would like it just to have in my collection.

Thanks,
Bret

OP
OP
G

GregL

Well, it's not me Bret.
I ordered the newer one and I'm certain as soon as it arrives I'll find my older one!:wink: