• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

IF you wish to Purchase a NEW '07 GT/CS.

P

PNewitt

"IF" you are, or would be serious about buying a NEW '07 GT/CS (Fastback OR Convertible), please send me a "Private Message" on this website.

I make no guarantees how "low" a production number(s) is/are available, but what I can do is provide FORD with a list of potential buyers, in the order as I get these messages (the PM page has date and times listed of messages received).

I wanted to provide this to all of you at the same time to make it fair. There is no commitment, it's just a request. I will ask those who write me for contact information as I find out more about this (and if it's even possible). I will pass it on to the proper merchandising folks at Ford. This is definately NOT a sure thing, but I can try, and I'll have a list to work from if it is possible.

More on this project as it develops. Things are moving very fast.

Thanks, Paul Newitt

CalPaul

Hi Paul;

Can you be more specific on "things are moving very fast"?

Thanks