• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Introducing myself

CAL

Hello Fellow CS/GTers,
Hope this is the right area of the forum to introduce myself.

Hello out there in Mustang land. It's great to be one of the family:grin:

rvrtrash

Welcome, and we're glad you've "Seen the light".

Steve

audiotubes

Welcome CAL,

I just joined myself. I see you got the white Special with the dove inserts in the interior. I was trying to get that color combo on a convertible originally, but they are pretty much GONE! I managed to get a redfire metallic convertible. It had to be brought in from Michigan, and the salesmen had never seen a California Special in that color before! They told me only 7000 GT/CS 2007 models were made. I imagine by the end of the summer they will be totally unavailable. The story is even bleaker with the '07 Shelby, my dealer only got 2, and they had been pre-ordered by clients 6 months in advance!

Anyway, have fun with your wild ride!

OP
OP
CAL

CAL

Thanks, great to be in the CS/GT family

Appreciate the feedback. Yes, I've since seen several CS/GT's and just love the white w/black stripe. Unfortunately, the black w/black stripe -- you can hardly see....

I wanted it to look clean, so no hood-scoop. Absolutely love the car. Didn't realize that only 7000 would be built. I just new it looked (IMO - better) than the standard GT and looked a little different, but in a factory way and not aftermarket way.

Only mods are FRPP GTA axle-backs. Love them.... after the warranty, it'll start getting some performance mods!!

Great to be here. Happy motoring and thanks again.