• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ license plate bracket

J.Bart

i am looking for the info on the aftermarket license plate brackets for the late models

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

that's not it, i'm looking for the aftermarket one that someone designed that you don't have to drill the front bumper, it clamps on some how. does anyone have that style installed? i have checked and there isn't a factory one in the state.

Ladystang

that's not it, i'm looking for the aftermarket one that someone designed that you don't have to drill the front bumper, it clamps on some how. does anyone have that style installed? i have checked and there isn't a factory one in the state.

We installed it on our 09 Mustang. Believe we ordered it from Moss Mustang. There are two types. One is manuel, and the other is remote operated. Ours folds down and under.

Attachments

• 09%2005%2001%20032%20sm.jpg
    09%2005%2001%20032%20sm.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
J

J.Bart

We installed it on our 09 Mustang. Believe we ordered it from Moss Mustang. There are two types. One is manuel, and the other is remote operated. Ours folds down and under.

is thet the style that folds underneath so you can't see it??