• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 MCA show in Ohio

hcsstang

MCA is having the Grand National show Labor day in Columbus Ohio I was wondering if anybody is going .The only one that I know is Marty Rupp. As far as I know three 68 California Specials and two High Country Specials are signed up for the show.

Ruppstang

Hi Tom yes we will be there but not with the HCS. We showed it in Colorado last month and it is the 67GTA convertible's turn. You know how it is with your ladies if you do not treat them equally they get jealous and break down. I do not show the GT 350 yet but driving her more keeps her happy. I took Tari out to eat tonight in her.
See you guys soon. Marty

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

I hope to see anybody that's on the east coast to be at the show. I heard that two California Special will be attending the show. With the MCA in 17 years I have found three HCS of them at different shows.