• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Mustang GT/CS Recognition Guide

IGOR

Hello everyone,
I have been the proud owner of a GT/CS for a few days now and am looking for the GT/CS Recognition Guide.
I really hope that I can still get one.
Greetings from Germany
IGOR

Mosesatm

Did you purchase the car in Germany, or was it imported? I can't imagine there are many available in Europe!!

di81977

Congrats on your purchase. If you’re looking for this, send me a private message. I was holding it for another member that was local to me, but he hasn’t responded. It’s in like new condition.
IMG_7568.jpegIMG_7569.jpegIMG_7567.jpegIMG_7818.jpegIMG_7816.jpegIMG_7819.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

IGOR

Did you purchase the car in Germany, or was it imported? I can't imagine there are many available in Europe!!
The car was imported from California by the previous owner in 2009. And I have now bought it in Germany.

di81977

Igor, I’ve sent you shipping info to Germany. Let me know what you think. If it’s too expensive to ship, I’m going to put it up for sale to others on the site. Thanks

OP
OP
I

IGOR

Igor, I’ve sent you shipping info to Germany. Let me know what you think. If it’s too expensive to ship, I’m going to put it up for sale to others on the site. Thanks
I have just replied to you by PM.

OP
OP
I

IGOR

Many thanks to the forum.
I have found a GT/CS Recognition guide!