• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Never Forget What They Give

Perkchiro

Thanks for the reminder Rhonda. Let's never forget the sacrifice our US troops have made thoughout Americas history and today to keep the Beacon of Freedom burning and alive and well in our homeland. God Bless our troops and God Bless America.

hotrodgrany

Prayer Request

This was sent to me and wanted to pass it along to you.
We have a long list of troops that are deploying to Iraq next month. We feel compelled to send a prayer. Your prayers are deeply appreciated. These guys deserve our love, our hugs, and most powerfully, our prayers.
Prayer Request:
I understand that life in Iraq is very difficult to bear now. Our troops need our prayer for strength, endurance and safety.
"Lord hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their famies for the selfless acts they preform for us in our time of need. Amen"
After reading this please stop and take a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier. Sailor, Airman,or Marine deployed in harm's way. prayer is the very best!!!

Attachments

• !cid_001601c75444$af0a0fd0$4fb66e18@Joan.jpg
    !cid_001601c75444$af0a0fd0$4fb66e18@Joan.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 20

Mustanger

This was sent to me and wanted to pass it along to you.
We have a long list of troops that are deploying to Iraq next month. We feel compelled to send a prayer. Your prayers are deeply appreciated. These guys deserve our love, our hugs, and most powerfully, our prayers.
Prayer Request:
I understand that life in Iraq is very difficult to bear now. Our troops need our prayer for strength, endurance and safety.
"Lord hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their famies for the selfless acts they preform for us in our time of need. Amen"
After reading this please stop and take a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier. Sailor, Airman,or Marine deployed in harm's way. prayer is the very best!!!

... I agree with you 100% ... Psalms 91 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=91&version=49&context=chapter) ...