• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS Lucas Lights

Mosesatm

For all you concourse people out there here we have a set of NOS Lucas lights in the original Ford boxes with installation instructions. I'll be the instructions say to use the attached hardware and don't mention a long post for the GT/CSs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-...ewItemQQcategoryZ34209QQitemZ4604658908QQrdZ1

I asked the seller to send me a copy of the installation instructions. We'll see what happens.

68sunlitgold

Jason,
They may be NOS but are incorrect for our CS's. They should have the small black grommets that attach the wiring to the housing and not the large gray grommets like these. Just thought I would point it out, but that being said they are a very nice looking set.

Doug

Here is a pic of my original Lucas lights (actually Marchals where on it originally) that where damaged in a front end accident before I purchased the car.

68sunlitgold

I follow you on that....I could not get the smile off my face for a month when I got my NOS Marchals.

Doug

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

68sunlitgold said:
Jason,
They may be NOS but are incorrect for our CS's. They should have the small black grommets that attach the wiring to the housing and not the large gray grommets like these. Just thought I would point it out, but that being said they are a very nice looking set.

Doug

Doug, do we know for sure that all GT/CSs had the small grommets? Do we know when Lucas switched over to the large grommets? Could it have been some time during the GT/CS production?

I've seen different stampings on Lucas Square 8 lenses.
England
Made in England
Foreign Glass

The "Foreign Glass" lenses are newer (probably the '70s) but does anyone know when the "Made in England" lenses were made and if they are correct for our cars?