• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Oh why oh why....

Gatorbait

Oh why oh why did I ever come to this site. I am addicted, and all I can think about is restoring my CS so it looks as nice as the other cars on this site! Its KILLING me!!

390cs68rcode

Gatorbait said:
Oh why oh why did I ever come to this site. I am addicted, and all I can think about is restoring my CS so it looks as nice as the other cars on this site! Its KILLING me!!

Here is the good part................

Once you get yours together then you get to find another to start all over again. I too have this addiction.

68gt390

I think they call that welcome to the world of Insanity 101. Heck, you never really get done. Your always finding something else you'd like to change or do. Look at me now, the 390 was fine and I could have rebuilt it but, no not me I had to go out and get a 428CJ motor and start putting that thing in. I'm sure once that's done I'll find something else to tinker with.

Don

P

PNewitt

Yeah, while I'm doing the book, while dreaming of my restoring CS on a rotiserrie! Then I think of how I'd build my "Little Red" replica....

How agonizing! AAAHH!!

Paul N.

Perkchiro

Hey, I'm serious about this. I've spent the last 3 years restoring my CS and I can see daylight! Problem is, I'm lamenting getting it done because I won't have another one to work on. I'm already dropping hints to my wife about a second CS. She's not buying it so far. What am I going to do? :eek:

clubpro

Sounds like you guys need to check yourselves into the "Henry Ford Clinic"...

390cs68rcode

Perkchiro said:
Hey, I'm serious about this. I've spent the last 3 years restoring my CS and I can see daylight! Problem is, I'm lamenting getting it done because I won't have another one to work on. I'm already dropping hints to my wife about a second CS. She's not buying it so far. What am I going to do? :eek:

what to do? just buy one and when it shows up then tell her. That's what I do.

hcsstang

I was checking this website and Don post the GTCS car that was for sale in Idaho so I put a bid on it before consulting with the better half and that was a mistake. I though that I was going to spent the night in the garage with the HCS but I told her that I didn't meet the reserve price so she let me back in the house. What is an old man supposed to do? sex is out of the question so I'll just check out this website .

390cs68rcode

Moral of this story is.................

NEVER tell your wife before the end of the auction to make sure you won it first.

rvrtrash

"It is better to ask forgiveness than permission" :wink:

Steve

Mosesatm

But just remember you'll probably be spending an equal amount for somethng she wants.

390cs68rcode

Mosesatm said:
But just remember you'll probably be spending an equal amount for somethng she wants.

I agree, I won pretty big in Vegas a couple of years ago. I got a car my wife got a set of revised hooters. :grin:

Mosesatm

390cs68rcode said:
it was not a enlargment but rather a reduction. :grin:

That sounds even more painful!!!!! Sometimes it's good to be a guy.

68Fan

Sounds like you got 2 gifts to me. You will have to teach the rest of us how you managed to pull that one off.