• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Parting out a GT/CS?

Mustanglvr

:'( Thats sooo sad! Somebody needs to talk him into selling that car all in one piece. He must feel bad for wrecking it and must not want to see someone else driving it down the road. :(Rhonda

CalPaul

interesting the radio is going for almost 20% of the CS being parted......looks like everyone ripped out their radios years ago and they are scarce now. I know I ripped out/trashed my fair share about 25 years ago!

Perkchiro

Rhonda: That's an interesting way to look at this situation. I never thought of it in that context. My gut feeling was that this guy was money greedy and just wanted to make a few bucks and thought the car was worth more to him in a 'parted out' condition. Note the bidding for the fiberglass parts. Also, the shelby wheel covers. He may be right. The car may be worth more as parts. Regardless, you are right about it being a sad situation. I hate to see a GT/CS end up in the junk heap. :-[

Steve