• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Philadelphia judging class

hcsstang

;D The discuession mostly was telling the difference between the 64 1/2 and the 65. Dave then brought the subject about the GTCS and the HCS's. Some time ago Paul had a topic on judging these cars and I gave him a copy .I hope that it's ok Paul . But anyway AACA has just opened a museum and the feature cars are mustangs. Lo and behold he invited my to display my car from May to Labor day. When he asked me I was flabbergastered. Maybe this will help to get more recognition for these cars. The museum will let me take the car out when ever I want to. 8) :)planning on Hagerstown and Carlisle Ford National