• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Reflections on the Death of Anna Nicole Smith

ViCatz

I thought it waas a bit much news coverage and do not understand why it is newsworthy to the degree it was.
For a minute there I thought the war was over....
ANS was not someone I admired, kinda the opposite because of her choices and plastic appearance.
I don't really have any respect for her choices but I also understand the motivations of men.
I believe men played a part in the corruption of ANS character and that as Rhonda points out possibly a better upbringing would have yielded better end result.
The thing is some folks who grow up in perfect scenrios turn out bad and those living in attrocious conditions make a decision somewhere along the line and turn out OK.
The tradgedy though is the poor baby's life ahead. No Ma no Pa just a very bad beginning.

luisa2552

I too feel sorry for that little girl and the legacy she inherits. It will be even worse for her if she gets Marshalls money.