• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What do you think of these???

hotrodgrany

I am making these for part of my event that I am putting on with my car club to raise money for Cancer research this summer. They are key chains and bracelets that have ribbons of differant colors, that represent the differant Cancers. On the little hearts, says " Together We Can Make A Differants", What do you all think of them? And I think most of you know about the small red new model battery operated car is the one selling chances on.

Attachments

• PICT1722.JPG
    PICT1722.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT1723.JPG
    PICT1723.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 35
  • B000ML7YEM_16__SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg
    B000ML7YEM_16__SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 30

luisa2552

I love the keychians. Can I buy one? Lost my breast cancer survivor mom to lung cancer 3 years ago. I'm all for anything that supports finding a cure for this horrid disease.

Diesel Donna

I am making these for part of my event that I am putting on with my car club to raise money for Cancer research this summer. They are key chains and bracelets that have ribbons of differant colors, that represent the differant Cancers. On the little hearts, says " Together We Can Make A Differants", What do you all think of them? And I think most of you know about the small red new model battery operated car is the one selling chances on.

Very nice but I hope you spelled it "difference". :smile: