• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

Hope you made it home safely! Was great to meet you!
Ricky Knapik
Ricky Knapik
Very nice awards! The medallion on the right is given to you in gold, silver, bronze and you stick it on. So all awards are the same. Great idea!
speedy02
speedy02
I talked to a lady and another person over the awards. They said they would mail it if I won something if I paid them $20. So I gladly gave her $20 to ship and she said she would send me a picture of the award I won. I haven't received anything so she may just ship it without telling me anything. I figured it would be Silver based off of one of the Judges I was talking to.
speedy02
speedy02
Congrats, on the Gold you have a great looking CS and something to be very proud of.
Hi Jon, I will be at the Ford/Mustang show today (Sat-9th). at Larry Miller Ford. I know this is really short notice, but if your in the 'hood, stop by. I am trying to sell our '83 Mustang. Thanks, Dave Spry
I received an email back from Mecum , they contacted the seller and verified it is not a GT/CS
T
Trekross
I am waiting to here back from Mecum
speedy02
speedy02
So the Gold one isn't a CS either?
speedy02
speedy02
So is there anything you are looking for in a CS? Where are you located?
New to the forum Just wondering what you think the Gold GTCS will go for at Mecum. The blue one I looked up is not real.
Thanks Rick
Hi Jon, I have an update for VIN #8R01C168307, I'm the owner, Ellen Straver (Lenta) since 2007, located in the Netherlands.
thanx
Sorry about that. Someone texted me about some Marchal lights and did not say who they were. I thought it was you. I guess I will have to text them to find out who they are.
Have a good day.
Marty
Could you bring the Marchal's to Eureka Springs if you are going?

I hope to have the 68 GT350 there if all goes well.

Marty
Hey Arlie,
My USPS tracker says the package I sent you was delivered. Can you confirm it?
Rick
From Corpus Christi, Texas
Hey Neil,
My USPS tracker says the package I sent you was delivered. Can you confirm it?
Rick
From Corpus Christi, Texas