• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1/18th Royal Maroon Diecast Is Here

68gt390

Thought I'd post this for those who may be interested. Greenlight has finally released the GT/CS diecast in "Royal Maroon". It is being carried here in the Midwest by Meijer along with the GT diecast. The only difference that I can see in this new version is the side script is not in the silver foil as the first versions but, is done in silver paint. It also has the white lettered tires. I think it looks just as good. See below photo's. I now have an exact replica of my car finally.

Don :grin:

Attachments

• Royal Maroon Diecast.JPG
    Royal Maroon Diecast.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Royal Maroon Diecast 2.JPG
    Royal Maroon Diecast 2.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Royal Maroon Diecast 3.JPG
    Royal Maroon Diecast 3.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Diesel Donna

Awesome Don!! I saw your Highland Green coupe in the 1:18 scale model at the Long Beach swap meet a few weeks ago!

gtcs1

Awesome Don!! I saw your Highland Green coupe in the 1:18 scale model at the Long Beach swap meet a few weeks ago!

Hi,

What is this you refer to, a Highland green model. That's what I was hoping one of the manufacturer would be producing. Is there one like that that's selling?

Last edited:
OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Hi,

What is this you refer to, a Highland green model. That's what I was hoping one of the manufacturer would be producing. Is there one like that that's selling?

Check out the below link.

http://dcastalley.stores.yahoo.net/grcargasc.html

Greenlight toys made a diecast model of both my cars. My 68 GT 390 Coupe (Highland Green) and my 68 GT/CS 390 (Royal Maroon, White, Acapulco Blue, Candy Apple Red). Hope this helps.

Don :cool:

gtcs1

Check out the below link.

http://dcastalley.stores.yahoo.net/grcargasc.html

Greenlight toys made a diecast model of both my cars. My 68 GT 390 Coupe (Highland Green) and my 68 GT/CS 390 (Royal Maroon, White, Acapulco Blue, Candy Apple Red). Hope this helps.

Don :cool:

I thought they were making a GT CS Highland green, I understand now it's a GT.

I wonder what's needed or if there is a trick to get them to make a Highland green one.

I may buy the blue in lieu I guess. Also, I see the latest Acapulco Blue model I saw advertised seems to have lettered wheels in lieu of the white sidewall, which I would prefer in lieu of letters. Are they still being sold? The white model is shown with the white sidewall.

T Code Bob

I picked one up at Meijer's today for $30. Thanks for the heads up that they were carrying them

PFSlim

Don

Very nice. I am glad you finally received your car. It is because of you, I have a replica of mine as well. Many thanks again for your hard work.

Paul

Stacey Enderle

I picked one up at Meijer's today for $30. Thanks for the heads up that they were carrying them

If Meijer's is a store chain, where's the nearest one closest to Fargo/Moorehead area. Fargo in ND and Moorehead in MN. Or would Diecast Alley have one these royal maroon or candy apple red ship one to me.

Stacey

T Code Bob

Log on to meijer.com to check store locations. Meijer's is a Michigan based chain. I know they have stores in Indiana and Ohio. I'm not sure about MN.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

I'm not sure if any other chain stores will be carrying them or not. I have sent an email to Greenlight to check and see who else may be carrying the Royal Maroon model. I'll post the info back here once I find out.

Don

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390