• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I need our "Parts" guy contact info

stangfan

Thanks for pointing that out...I had not noticed the link. When I click the "store" button, I find it's not working. Is it a phone only type business?

Thanks.
Steve

CougarCJ

Thanks for pointing that out...I had not noticed the link. When I click the "store" button, I find it's not working. Is it a phone only type business?

Thanks.
Steve

I clicked it and it appears that the link may be broken. Call Ron or email him through his user name of "clubpro".

somethingspecial

Sheryl, I looked for the vent window when I got home from Concord, but could not find it. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Did you ever find one, or do you still need one, and if so, is it clear glass or tinted and drivers or pass. I can't remember.

OP
OP
Batgirl89

Batgirl89

the "Store" link doesnt work for me. R&R is the cost plus 10% ??

Mike how did your foot surgery go?? Passenger/clear I was thinking about seeing if John could fabricate a piece so I dont have to change the window (probably wishful thinking!)

somethingspecial

Still waiting, had a minor surgery, but the one I really need is on hold pending the Insurance co. to pay my doctor so he will schedule my surgery. Typical W/C tactics. Your would be better off just replacing the wind wing frame with another. As far as R&R Classics, try http://www.rnrclassics.net/ and see if that works for you if the link at left is not working.

clubpro

Sorry about the store not working. The cost to maintain the store was too expensive when I looked at how much it was being used. What I ask anyone interested in ordering is send me an email with your parts needs and I will send you the total for those parts. I use paypal for payment. I was set up to take credit cards, but once again the cost vs. amount of use didn't pencil out so I shut it down.

Cheers,

Ron

somethingspecial

Elusive wind wing found

the "Store" link doesnt work for me. R&R is the cost plus 10% ??

Mike how did your foot surgery go?? Passenger/clear I was thinking about seeing if John could fabricate a piece so I dont have to change the window (probably wishful thinking!)

Sheryl, Guess what I found today. The passenger side clear wind wing complete with handle. We are going through your neck of the woods sometime over the weekend, yet to be determined, and we could meet up with you and deliver it. Let me know if you will be around.