• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 License plate Frames

whodat

I got the o.k.from Casey to start up another license plate frame. I drew up a design to show them. I will got there today or tomorrow and present them with the design and see what they can do. I also want to go the post office and see how much it will cost to ship one to say Oregon to get an idea on shipping charges. I have a 1 year old child and when he get's home at 5pm it's all him. Not to mention he doesn't sleep all night so I am up with him. And then I catch up in the day.And a 1 year old child at 45 you can imagine the tiredness.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Brought the photo of the original one that was on this site along with another one for the HCS. I am waiting for them to call me back. Shipping inside the continental United States will be around $6 dollars. If we gauge enough interest the price will go down. I will have one of each made and then submit a photo for member's to see.

aemoo28

Yes I know how tired that can be. My 2 month old is an every 3-5 hour eater and her single mother is in her late 30's.

I do have an extra unused set of plates from Casey's collection if you need a fresh set to duplicate. I think it's wonderful to revitalize this idea.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I have the frames in hand.
If we can get 20 of each the price will be $12 each plus shipping. For 1 plate frame plus delivery confirmation it is $6 dollars in the continental U.S. Shipping for 2 plate frames will be $8. If we can get between 10 and 20 plate frames the price of each will be $14 plus $6 shipping for 1 and $8 shipping for 2. I paid $35 for both of these plates. So it's $14.95 each plus tax.

Attachments

• 102_3496.jpg
    102_3496.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 102_3498.jpg
    102_3498.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

nfrntau

I can feel our resident copywright police getting itchy from here.
Those plates are pretty cool, unfortunately here in Texas we're supposed to have front and back plates.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I went ahead and deleted it. It's not worth the BS.

BigJim

Are you going to start asking for commitments from those of us wishing to buy them so you can see if you have enough orders to do them?

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Well Jim the thread is up for people to see. I don't know what else to do? If people want one or two PM me and we can get a count. I won't do anything until we get a count and then payment.

BigJim

Ok people, step up and commit to buying these cool looking license plate frames. You can put me down for 2 (two) of the GT/CS frames.

390gtmustang

I can feel our resident copywright police getting itchy from here.
Those plates are pretty cool, unfortunately here in Texas we're supposed to have front and back plates.
I live in texas DFW area , I know they change the law you only need the rear plates.

I ll take 2 HCS plate frames. How much? Do you have one thats says "one of 251"

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I live in texas DFW area , I know they change the law you only need the rear plates.

I ll take 2 HCS plate frames. How much? Do you have one thats says "one of 251"
No I don't. At first that's what I told them to make. Then I went and checked the old thread and saw The West Made It Happen and told them to make that one. What would the consensus be for the HCS owners?
"The West Made It Happen"
or
One 0f 251
Let me know then if we can get at least 10 the price will go down to $13 each. 2 plates are $35 plus $8 shipping. That's only if the price don't go down.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

O.K. gang that puts us at 16 GT/CS plates and 3 HCS plates so far. Let's keep it up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
whodat

whodat

We are at 16. With one member wanting 8 sets. So see if any of your friends want these frames. I am doing this for ya'll.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

We are now at 18 frames for the GT/CS and 3 frames for the HCS. With 648 views.

BigJim

Come on folks, we're only 2 frames away from being able to order these frames. These will look cool on your car. Step up and order one or two.