• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 License plate Frames

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

O.K. Shane that's very generous of you. I'll just refer anyone else to you then. I am going to go and ask them if we can get the HCS frames for the GT/CS price. Hopefully she'll hook us up. Then I'll pm each of you with a cost and my addy so payment can be sent.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

O.K. some good news. I went and talked to them today. They said they would give us the HCS frames for the same cost as the GT/CS frames. Since we made the 20 frame limit for the discount. I still have to tally everyone's cost and pm you with it. I couldn't even get on the computer much this weekend except to post a few replies. So give me a few day's and I will try and get to it.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I have the cost figured out. I will be sending out PM's tomorrow.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Tim wanted 2 frames. Could Tim pm me so I can send you the payment info.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

So when do you think you will have them to ship?
Well Jim,
If by the time I get back from work in 14 day's and all payment's are in. I could have them ordered and hopefully shipped out as soon as they are printed up. Depends on how busy they are. And they told me they are backed up. So I would say a good guess would be 6 weeks. This all depends on everyone coming through with the payments. I think it should happen. I am going to get 4 for myself just to cover the bases. I have 3 paid so far. I got the price for Shane today.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

F.Y.I. I am offshore till the 4th. I am still waiting on payment from shane18fly. He wanted 8 sets. That's a good chunck of money for me to come out of pocket to make this work. I can get it down to 6 sets as I am going to get another set. So we need another 6 sets to make this work.

ari guy

Put me down for a pair of plates for GT/CS. Let me know about the payment and shipping. Thanks, Doc

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Just to let everyone know. I am in from offshore and will place the order tomorrow.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Just to let everyone know. I am in from offshore and will place the order tomorrow.
I went and placed the order today. They said late next week. The HCS will be changed to one of 251 with everything else staying the same. The GT/CS will also stay the same. I'll post a photo of it when I get it.