• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 License plate Frames

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I went and placed the order today. They said late next week. The HCS will be changed to one of 251 with everything else staying the same. The GT/CS will also stay the same. I'll post a photo of it when I get it.
I made a call to them to see when they were going to be ready. They said they had to order more frames. So they won't be ready before I leave to go back to work for 2 weeks. They should be ready by the time I get back. I already bought the envelopes to mail them out. So I am waiting. They have a lot of orders ahead of me and they don't work on saturday's anymore more. I am sorry for the delay, but this is my schedule 14 days on 14 days off.
Thanks, Dominick

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I went and placed the order today. They said late next week. The HCS will be changed to one of 251 with everything else staying the same. The GT/CS will also stay the same. I'll post a photo of it when I get it.
I made a call to them to see when they were going to be ready. They said they had to order more frames. So they won't be ready before I leave to go back to work for 2 weeks. They should be ready by the time I get back. I already bought the envelopes to mail them out. So I am waiting. They have a lot of orders ahead of me and they don't work on saturday's anymore. I am sorry for the delay, but this is my schedule 14 days on 14 days off.
Thanks, Dominick

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I made a call to them to see when they were going to be ready. They said they had to order more frames. So they won't be ready before I leave to go back to work for 2 weeks. They should be ready by the time I get back. I already bought the envelopes to mail them out. So I am waiting. They have a lot of orders ahead of me and they don't work on saturday's anymore. I am sorry for the delay, but this is my schedule 14 days on 14 days off.
Thanks, Dominick
I spoke with them today and they will be waiting for me when I return. And I will mail them out asap.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I spoke with them today and they will be waiting for me when I return. And I will mail them out asap.
Going pick them up tomorrow. They should all be in the mail by friday.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Everyone should have them monday. I sent all of them Priority mail.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I have 1 of these available $20 shipped in the USA. I also have the one that says "The west made it happen" only one of these though $20 shipped in the USA.

hicountrybob

I have 1 of these available $20 shipped in the USA. I also have the one that says "The west made it happen" only one of these though $20 shipped in the USA.

Give me an address etc and or line phone number. I WANT IT. BOB TEETS here in Denver . 303-424-3866 evenings best, thank you. I appreciate you!!!!

stangfan

Am I misreading this or is there a GT/CS frame also available. I don't mind paying a little more for shipping if you would let me have it. USPS shouldn't be too expensive.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

Am I misreading this or is there a GT/CS frame also available. I don't mind paying a little more for shipping if you would let me have it. USPS shouldn't be too expensive.

Cool Manchu beat you to it by 30 minutes. I do have 1 more but it's different. [
ATTACH]18611[/ATTACH]
High Country Bob is going to get the HCS frame. Those 2 frames were the ones used in the first photo I presented. I don't need them as I have a different one I use. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414683627.917930.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414683382.724358.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414683382.724358.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
whodat

whodat

The 1968 California Special $20 Id have to get a Canada shipping price. Where does it need to go?