• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Renee !!!

Midnight Special

obwan93001

Happy Birthday Renee'! Hoping you are having a great day and time in Hawaii! Have been there once (Maui) for only a week back in '97 and never left if you know what I mean.

Have a great time and a safe trip back home!

Oscar

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Hawaii, huh? Great B-day present! :grin:

Happy Birthday!

Ruppstang

Happy Birthday Renee! enjoy those warm beaches it was -30 this morning with the wind chill.
Marty

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday Renee! (Note to self. No candles jokes.) Have a great time in Hawaii. If you get a chance, go see the Polynesian Cultural Center. I think it's one of the "must do" activities.

Steve

Northern Pony

Happy birthday Renee! Enjoy the warm weather, and hope you could find a nice glass of red to celebrate your special day.
From all your friends in the Alberta Mustang Auto Club.
BoB

Mustanger

Happy B-day!!! ... and I hope your cake was great !!! ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12

PonyGal

Happy Birthday Renee'! Hoping you are having a great day and time in Hawaii! Have been there once (Maui) for only a week back in '97 and never left if you know what I mean.

Oscar

Oscar, I definitely know what you mean!! Over six years ago I went to the Islands and put a flower in my hair. Worn one every day since!!

Tim, thank you for 'babysitting' my car and working so hard on that turn signal switch to get her ready for AutoRama in February. I owe you!! (Hey, did I just put that in print???)

Hey all, I had a great birthday, even though on the actual day there were monsoon type rains and most of the roads were closed due to flooding and mud slides :-/ But heck, I was on Maui and made the best of my vacation! Got to do a lot of things in spite of three days of solid rain. Got to visit the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium (WONDERFUL!!!), see the Iao Needle, go on a whale watching tour, and had some great meals. I also did the Zip-lines (5 of them!!!) off of Mount Haleakala - Woo hoo!!!!! What a RUSH!!!! I rode the Sugar Cane Train which is a 1943 Porter Steam Train from Kaanapali to Lahina and did LOTS of shopping!! However, I do think that the highlight of my trip was when I was swiming in the ocean. I actually got to hear the whales singing when I was under water. I have never in my life experienced such a beautiful sound! Unforgettable!!!

Here are a few pic...

Attachments

• Maui - January 2011 035.JPG
    Maui - January 2011 035.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Maui - January 2011 292.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 292.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Maui - January 2011 259.JPG
    Maui - January 2011 259.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Maui - January 2011 267.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 267.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Maui - January 2011 102.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 102.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Maui - January 2011 024.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 024.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Maui - January 2011 016.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 016.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Maui - January 2011 005.JPG
    Maui - January 2011 005.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Maui - January 2011 093.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 093.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Maui - January 2011 205.jpg
    Maui - January 2011 205.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20

Midnight Special

Beautiful photos Renee!

The turn-signal switch is in and fully functional. Aside from a slight bit of detailing from TJ, your Special is all set for Autorama except for one small glitch... I read where the rules state that you must have a 1/4 tank of gas or less in order to qualify & display in the (indoor) show. Since you gave it to me with a full tank, I have no choice but to delay its delivery to you for 1-week while TJ and I work diligently to make you compliant.
;-)

PonyGal

Beautiful photos Renee!

The turn-signal switch is in and fully functional. Aside from a slight bit of detailing from TJ, your Special is all set for Autorama except for one small glitch... I read where the rules state that you must have a 1/4 tank of gas or less in order to qualify & display in the (indoor) show. Since you gave it to me with a full tank, I have no choice but to delay its delivery to you for 1-week while TJ and I work diligently to make you compliant.
;-)

Hey Tim...

Don't run all of that gas out before I can come up and help you!!!

Again, thank you soooooooo much for all the work you have done on my 'baby'!