• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Selling 68 Gt/cs

Paul Williams

needs restored , not in the greatest shape , not wrecked , no drive train , ive had the car for many years an lost interest in restoring, got pics upon request , $1,200 , I'm in north west Indiana, hour south east of Chicago, # 219/808-9372

HappyHour

:grin: Cougar where is your "this post is worthless without pictures" emoticons?

No offense Paul...we itchin for CS pictures...docs and details. $1200!! wow thats like...um a shell.

classicsguy

Without evidence we'll all stay away. Marti Report is crucial to get any respect in this forum.

I spoke with the owner and he sent me the copy of the Marti report; This is a true GT/CS J-code 4 speed car.

Color is Lime Gold with Ivy Gold interior

Non GT CAR

Low options; No p/s or pdb

Car needs work... No engine but tranny is there.

HappyHour

Ahhh thats the one PonyGal...thanks! :wink:

Okay so J code 4 speed..now your talking. Hope Paul can forward some pictures of the project car so we can drumm up some interest.