• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on Craigslist

whodat

Another California Special where I live, interesting. If someone can get some contact info on it I can go check it out. I heard there was one in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. One day when I have some time I am going to go look for it. I had asked other mustang owners in my area if they knew of any GT/CS's around and the consensus was no. Well just so happens there is one. This might be the one I seen in Metairie,La. years ago.

mmarsalone

Another California Special where I live, interesting. If someone can get some contact info on it I can go check it out. I heard there was one in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. One day when I have some time I am going to go look for it. I had asked other mustang owners in my area if they knew of any GT/CS's around and the consensus was no. Well just so happens there is one. This might be the one I seen in Metairie,La. years ago.

What color was the one you saw in Metairie? I live in Metairie and take mine our from time to time.

whodat

What color was the one you saw in Metairie? I live in Metairie and take mine our from time to time.
Red with white stripes off Power Blvd on Lake Trail Drive. I heard that car might be on Avron Drive now. I went and looked for it to no avail. This car is from Texas from the tiltle I saw today.

whodat

I went and saw this car today and it is neither in Paul's registry or the online registry. He is waiting on a Marti report to verify.

mmarsalone

Red with white stripes off Power Blvd on Lake Trail Drive. I heard that car might be on Avron Drive now. I went and looked for it to no avail.

I live on a street that intersects Avron. I grew up on a street that intersects Avron and is closer to the red GTCS that is in fact on Avron. I met the owner a couple years ago in his car. But I couldn't say if it's still there now.

Jaap-Jan

Have you guys noticed the Marti, seems an original CS? What about the car it self?