• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Victorville, CA (For Sale)

Diesel Donna

Jeepers!!! I couldn't live much closer to this one. If anyone wants me to go look at it for them let me know. I'm like five miles from Victorville.

Hmmmm, it has a pony in a corral and the fog lights look like they are set too low.

By the way I know someone in my area who has a 1967 High Country Special for sale for $9,500. It's light blue...Columbine?

John McGilvary

Jeepers!!! I couldn't live much closer to this one. If anyone wants me to go look at it for them let me know. I'm like five miles from Victorville.

Hmmmm, it has a pony in a corral and the fog lights look like they are set too low.

By the way I know someone in my area who has a 1967 High Country Special for sale for $9,500. It's light blue...Columbine?

Donna, that would be real cool if you could go take a look at this one and post what you find. When people say the CS is original and has been stored for years, and it dosen't look quite wright, it may be interesting to get your opinion.

Thanks,
John

hicountrybob

Donna, would you get the vin info for me for the HCS registry? coupe, ragtop, fastback? THANKS, Bob here. (See you 2 at the Aug. BarBQ in August?

Diesel Donna

Donna, would you get the vin info for me for the HCS registry? coupe, ragtop, fastback? THANKS, Bob here. (See you 2 at the Aug. BarBQ in August?

Bob, That's the first thing I asked this guy when he told me about the car. I saw him again at a cruise and he still has it and still hasn't gotten the info for me on the numbers. Yep, I hope to be at the bbq in August.

Donna here.