• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 2 barrel carburetor

whodat

Looking for a 2 barrel carburetor in descent shape. I will be switching to a 4-barrel later on, but in the meantime I need another 2-barrel. If anyone can help me out shoot me a PM. Also I am looking for a AM-FM period correct radio. My AM conked out.

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

If anybody can steer me to buying a new 2 barrel I may just get one.

x-codegtcs

I have always liked the Autolite 2100's. Unfortunately, they are real hard to find because everyone upgraded to 4 barrels and bye-bye 2100. If you are going the 4V route later, why not just do it now?

CougarCJ

There are lots of different sized Autolite 2100 carburetors. Ideally for a 289, you should look for ones with a venture size of 1.08"-1.14".

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I have always liked the Autolite 2100's. Unfortunately, they are real hard to find because everyone upgraded to 4 barrels and bye-bye 2100. If you are going the 4V route later, why not just do it now?

I may have to.

quicknick

I have a KHE Ken Harrison Digital AM/FM Cass. I got from Tony Branda a few years back. Fits 68 Mustang. I have the faceplate and both sets of knobs for console & non console. It works perfect. I only used it one summer then switched back to factory AM. I paid 185.00. I'll sell it for 80.00. PM me if your interested.

68 special

2100 carb

I have a 2100 sitting on the shelf, not sure of the venturis. I'll look and get back with the them. I switched to 4100 just recently. I also have another 4100 too, originally for a 4 sp car, if my research is correct. Send me a PM if your still interested.

Bret