• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 65-66 original ford non ac console near mint

gt/csj4

Selling my near mint console that's for a manual, trans(3-4 speed) for, 65-66 mustang coupe/fastback. It is for a non-A/C car, and has no cracks or breaks anywhere, and is in factory red (but of course can be re-sprayed to your interior color, quite easily)
Chrome only needs a slight polish at best, but has NO pits or scratches. The trap door works flawlessly. Felt back for storage compartment is also in great shape.... The only things missing; the rear ashtray and the rear light LENS. The wiring and bezel are in great nic, and great shape....in fact, all original wiring is intact on this unit. I'm sure I have the said "lost" ashtray somewhere.... I just can't find it, however, upon the finding, will promptly send to buyer, at no cost.

Repo's tend to not fit flush towards the front due to non-accurate casting. BUT because this is an original Ford piece, it will fit perfectly.

Will need mounting brackets which those and ashtray are both reproduced. Will ship anywhere to u.s but will have to charge for it. I'm selling this cheaper then one craigslist just for calspec members :)I have no use/need for it that's why its going bye bye. Repros complete go for 600-650 but again aren't perfect. Pm me with questions.

I'm on my phone listing this so pics will follow later

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Since I haven't had one bite on this ill reduce to 600 obo...just need it gone

Last edited: