• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

66 Hcs

68CaliSp

Just ran across a 66 HCS on ebay (C code). Its a little rough but competely restorable. The seller cannot confirm that it is a true HCS though. He does mention in the add that he has been talking with Bob Teets. What do you think Bob, real or not? Item number: 4591476337

Additionally, a very nice looking GT350H :icon_ecst (we need a drooling smiley) made its way onto ebay. Item number: 4591889345

Perkchiro

Very Nice car. Bid presently at 75K and reserve not met. Wow!!!! The price of 60's and 70's muscle continues to amaze me.
Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Oops! Sorry Steve. I didn't read the 2nd paragraph of the initial post.:icon_redf

mikegtcs1968

I still don't see the extraordinary "special" in the 66' HCS. I may seem like a cinic, but all I see is a badge thrown on a ordinary run of the mill mustang, nothing else. Sure, there where only a limited number made, but I still don't see any seller getting any sort of a premium on these cars besides just market value, and thats only if they can convince someone to take it off their hands. Is there anything else that is physically different on these cars that I'm missing? No offense to anyone that owns one.

case12

The 66 and 67 HCS were given special colors and the badges, and that was it. I almost bought a 66 HCS because it would be cool to talk about it's rarity. As has been discussed on the forum before, rarity does not necessarily equate to increased value. For me, it would have been worth just a little more than a normal 66 (which they made millions of) in order to talk about it at shows. Casey