• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 CS not in registry

Mosesatm

Good catch!
We have it but it's in the not-yet-entered-into-the-online-registry file.

Please keep posting any you find because as soon as you post them we can enter them (it's a long and complicated story).

Mosesatm

I ordered a Marti for that one last night because the seller says he doesn't have one.

shane18fly

where was the first one from? Those pics don't look like VA to me-more southwest-is this car being flipped? Perhaps older pics than current condition? Second car looks like one I looked at in San Diego 2 years ago. Had a guy take pics and inspect- a real mess if it is the same one.shane

OP
OP
N

nineofive

Saving for kids' college, so I'll be looking for quite some time.
But since you asked:
true CS / no clones: Pres. Blue w / bucket seats + head rests, both consoles, deluxe belts, AC, 302, GT logo wheels. (I would be OK with these interior upgrades / deviations from the Marti report as I would want it as I would have ordered it - I know this may cause some pure-ist heart burn somewhere)
Stero, power windows + locks, drivetrain, brakes and suspension would be the mods "not OE" I would consider as acceptable. (more heartburn)
Must be the stock body look!

Need a driver - not a trailer queen.

Condition: restored
I would need contract out a rebuild as I do not I have the skill set.

Of course, I just watched a cool episode of Inside West Coast Customs where they took a 2012 Mustang and stuck a Dynacorn 68 fastback body on it. Too bad Dynacorn does not make a coupe.

franklinair

The VA car:

I asked the seller (via E-Bay) if he has a Marti Report for the car. He said, "No".
I asked if that was a '67 hood on the car due to emblems (FORD). He said, "No".

Neil

Mosesatm

Here is the Marti.
It's a GT/CS.

Attachments

• 8R01C153187pdf.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 46