• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

9" center section

teamlo

For sale, I have a 9" Ford center section. Newly set up with OEM Ford 3.50 gearset and a rebuilt 28 spline Traction Lock. Not used since rebuilt. I decided to keep the stock 3.25 open setup in my '68. The current pinion yoke is large u-joint style but I will include both a new hybrid u-joint as well as a new correct pinion yoke.

Asking $225 firm plus shipping. Item is heavy but I will ship it as inexpensively as I can. Located in Canaan, NH if you happen to be local and want to pick it up. I can provide pictures upon request.

terry.h.hall@hitchcock.org

admin

Staff member
Administrator
FYI, I've had good luck with Fedex ground on shipping heavy items like this. I've sent a few engine heads and was surprised how much cheaper they were compared to other shipping methods.