• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A little new..

PonyGal

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site! Here you will find a bunch of great guys and gals who have one thing in common - the love of the Mustang!! There are so many helpful people here, so you can post any question and everyone will be right on it!

I applaud you for the way you wnat to pursue your dream of building a car of your own! It is an experience you will never forget. Go for it, and have fun doing it!!

robert campbell

Chris,
I have been scouting "craiglook". This is an unfair question, but are you ready to buy now? You may want to save up more and get a project in less need of work.

Just getting a feeling whether I should be looking for you right now.

I know you are familar with the Fastback and Coupe style. Do you have a favorite year, or do you want to purchase on basis of condition?

Rob

OP
OP
P

Poseidon

That is where I live, I normally like the late 1960's the best like the 67 or 68 are my favorite...I would buy that but I do not have the money now..which is unfortunate....

Mustanglvr

Chris, to get my first Mustang, I asked the owner to let me pay him $50.00 a month. He kept it till it was paid off. It took awhile, but I finally got my 67 convertible! It was totally worth the wait.

OP
OP
P

Poseidon

I would do that but I dont know...no Ideas people are less likely to trust a teen...even if I am almost 18...also like I said I dont have a job right now...soon I hope but not yet...