• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Book Project

franklinair

Too many threads/ideas. I thought I would start this one singular thread to address the "Book" publishing project. Tonight I am sending Paul a check to complete the payment for the 2 books I had previously ordered, and paid 1/2 deposit. In addition, I am sending an additional check to be put towards the printing costs, etc. with instructions to pay it back when possible. Aye-Aye. In case you didn't see my previous input, Aye=$1,000. Aye-Aye= $2,000. I had the pleasure to meet Paul at Grass Valley last August @ Mike & Robiinette's C/S-HCS gathering and found him to be a dedicated advocate of our hobby and well deserving of our trust & support. Let's get this puppy rolling for the benefit of all present and future hobbyists for our special cars.

A Special note to Paul: Keep up the GOOD work, and let us all contribute to the future benefits of this publication (and the continued rarity of these special cars).

Neil Hoppe

Last edited:
P

PNewitt

...you know, you guys are going to make me use up this box of Kleenex next to my computer....

Neil! What can I say? How awesome!! Thank you so very much!!!

Paul.

Powell

It's on its way!!

Our Aye-Aye in on its way along with the other half of the payment for the 3 books we ordered. Consider it an investment in the book. We have to show our heartfelt thanks to Paul for all that he does for us GT/CS junkies. When we bought ours we just knew we had fallen in love with a Mustang -- had no idea of the history until we found this site (thanks to the '96 registry that was included by the previous owner). It was a real education in the car, it's history and all the proud owners. We had so many questions answered and found a way to find information, etc. Way to go Paul!

Ralph and Karen