• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN CALL FOR PHOTOS! -Submit your pics for the 2023 CS Calendar! - Deadline Oct 22, 2022

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you everyone! We now have 13 photos, so just enough for the calendar! (12 months + cover shot)

I really appreciate everyone who sent in their cars. This calendar has been a long standing annual tradition and it really would have sucked to break it.

I am headed out of town for the day, but will try to get the photos up late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

stangfan

Thank you everyone! We now have 13 photos, so just enough for the calendar! (12 months + cover shot)

I really appreciate everyone who sent in their cars. This calendar has been a long standing annual tradition and it really would have sucked to break it.

I am headed out of town for the day, but will try to get the photos up late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

YAY!!! :cool: