• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Carlisle

hcsstang

A total of 2800 Ford powered cars were at the show. Peoples choice. The features show were Shelbly. They had about 300 cars old and new. A lot of vendor spaces. What a show. Friday night it rained but you couldn't tell it. Close to 30 newer GTCS. The show had about 60 classes of cars.

Ruppstang

Tom I wish we could have been there. We had freinds running the MCA tent. Marty

6t8-390gt

It was another great show; although I enjoyed the 406, 427, and SOHC cars the best! I met a guy who drove from Fresno, CA to the show in his 1941 Ford powered by a SOHC motor. Many of the racers from the 60's were there signing autographs. Too many cars in the show field to see them all!

Danny

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

The Cal sp came in from Canada.I got his email address but I'm having sending it. If you get on this website email me. Thasnks