• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Charlotte

hcsstang

I signed up last May. I hope to take my hcs. After getting home ,Carlisle is just around the corner. As far that I know I think that I'll be in building T. See you at Charlotte.

hcsstang

50th

It's just around the corner. I'll have my HCS. We will arrive around 12 Wed. Through email I got the parking information and with the motor noise I can't hear it. We are staying at the Hilton. Hope to see you.

franklinair

I'm doing a day trip to CLT on Saturday. My cell # 828-507-2530. If you can, give me a call. Hopefully we can meet. (I'll be the old geezer wearing a blue CS cap.) :wink:

Neil

hcsstang

Well here it is Sat at home.. We went to Charlotte on Wed morning. It was about 39 degree or something. A lot of people was attracted to my HCS mustang and it was the only one at the show. Being a rare car I was expecting MCA to recognize it and nothing happened. Friday night it started to rain . The weather was calling for about 4 inches. On Sat morning it was still raining so we headed home . Over all I was disappointed in the show other than the rain. I think it was in a planning stage for two years..

hcsstang

Had some excitement besides the rain at the 50th. A guy tried to take his Camaro in the infield. The guy at the gate said no way . Instead of turning around which he was supposed to do instead he went on in and parked his car, As soon as he parked his car he was gone. Mca got a tow truck and hauled it away. When he discovered that his car was gone he started to raise all kinds of ? So they called security.
I called it quits Saturday morning and headed home.

clubpro

We had the same thing happen in Vegas except the Camaro wasn't allowed past the entrance. We were detailing my cousins car and heard someone yelling and looked up to see the idiot in the Camaro trying to get in. I can't believe that they would even try to get in. Sounds like the guys in Charlotte were a little more lax in their security.

Cheers,

Ron

robert campbell

moron..... Probably thinks that some Mustang guy tunneled under the "covette" museum... Like we give a doo doo!!!