• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Dealer Spec Sheet

AADaddy

Over the weekend I was in Green Bay, WI and stopped in to Shelby Parts & Restoration to see if they had any parts for my GT/CS. Great guys! Spent a couple hours talking to them and got to see some really great Shelby's they are restoring. The owner Jim scanned and emailed this Dealer Spec sheet for the GT/CS. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• GTCSDealerSheet.pdf
    552.3 KB · Views: 109
OP
OP
A

AADaddy

I was thinking about calling my local Ford parts department and asking him for some of these parts by number only. The guy is kind of a chump and it would be fun to work him over a little! Ha!

CougarCJ

Interesting, the photo clearly shows an early built GT/CS, it has the painted side reflectors. It also appears to be a GT car (wheels and valance exhaust), vinyl top with remote mirror? California black plate UQC204. This series of letters is consistent for 1967-68 registered cars.

robert campbell

Scott,
I hate to say this again..... Look at the GT/CS script positioning once again from the left quarter shot..... A bit higher than normal, later production IMO.

Rob