• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 European HCS

lenta

Hi mustanglovers,
I bought a '68 HCS last year and it's now running around in the Netherlands. Thanks to Gary, he sold it to a guy from Denmark.

Does anyone know how many HCS are in Europe (specially 1968)

Ellen

hcsstang

No idea. I think that I have the only one in PA. Been showing mine for ten years and I have only ran across two other ones..

green56

I live in Wisconsin and i also think i have the only one within 85 miles of Milwaukee have not seen one at the car shows

sam

I think I am the only one in New Hamsphire....................that's in New england folks
Sam

di81977

Sold my HCS, it is now in Canada. Wondering how many HCS are there.

I have been talking with Bob Teets about modernizing the HCS registry and building a data base that will allow this type of questions to be answered with minimal works. I am going to try and get it done over the next few months.

david

dalorzo_f

Registrys are a noble goal, but only capture those who know of them, and want to join up. "How many" is a piece of string question, how long is it? :wink:

After 40+ years I'd think one could safely assume less than half still exist. While a bit unique the CS and HCS were never in the class of the Mach 1/Shelby "rare/desireable" cars, and as such I'd bet a lot are still around, but don't look the part anymore with repaints, repairs to damage/rust, etc.

Personally I'd guesstimate if 25% are left in some state to be able to confirm their heritage that would be pretty amazing. Where they all are... all I can say for sure is one is in Brisbane! :wink:

Mustanglvr

While a bit unique the CS and HCS were never in the class of the Mach 1/Shelby "rare/desireable" cars, and as such I'd bet a lot are still around, but don't look the part anymore with repaints, repairs to damage/rust, etc.

What did you say?! I think you've been misinformed Dalorzo. The GT/CS's and HCS's are, and always have been, rare/desirable cars. :icon_bore