• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale: 1964 Corvette Convertible

di81977

***SOLD***

Starting a new business, selling another of my classic cars. Please pass this on if you know some one that might be interested. Not a Ford, but still a very sweet ride.

Rare 1964 Corvette Convertible – L76 365HP 327 with K66 Transistorized Ignition and J65 Sintered Metallic Brakes. Very few 1964 Corvettes had this combination of options. Riverside red with red interior and 4spd transmission.

I have owned this Corvette for over 13 years and am the 3rd owner. I am still in contact with original owner. 50,600 original miles. This car has spent most of its life in Colorado and I have lots of documentation from its original sale through today.

Paint, Interior, Stainless trim, Chrome and Bumpers are all in excellent condition. Frame and Birdcage are both solid. Runs extremely well!

Car has been through NCRS judging and I have all the judging sheets. Most components are original (heads, manifolds, water pump, alternator, transmission w/ stamped vin, etc). The Engine block in the car is non matching, but sale includes a date correct 870 block.

Pictures can be seen at: http://photobucket.com/my64corvette

$49,900

Please call David at 720 841-6984 if you have questions or would like to discuss.

Attachments

• Camaro Parts 020.jpg
    Camaro Parts 020.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow! Just a stunning car. Good luck with the sale.