• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Game on..time for us to repay Paul for his dedication

Canuck CSter

The good thing about the net is it give us all a chance to be herd.

I personally think it IS wrong that a man who gave us all so much effort and time, may have to sell his car for our cause.

To use a quote from one your your greatest leaders of my time....

"Ask not what your registry can do for you, but what can you do for your registry" corny I know. But it is our time to step up to the plate.

With out his work, we'd have just another car....

I ask him to set up a PayPal account where we can show our appreciation for his effort.......

Just my thoughts and don't mean to offend anyone.....

Dale in Ottawa

nates68

Great Idea, Paul Is A Great Guy And Has Done So Much For Us, Now We Can Do Something In Return. Lets All Help In Anyway We Can.

Thanks- Nates68

P

PNewitt

WOW.

You guys are great! I'm not sure how this will work, but I sure appreciate it.

I'll have some numbers to explain what I'll need to get this going. It's so impressive to see folks step up to the plate...gosh. How humbling...

THANK YOU

Paul.

Timmknz

It's challenge time!
Paul, I'm sending you a check for $100.00. Use it as you need for publishing the book. Now my challenge-I think Oregon, Washington. and Idaho will outraise California (nothing like a little rivalry!, California made it happen indeed!!) for publishing funds!
Time to put your money where your mouth is folks! :)
Tim

J.Bart

so if we all pay for our books up front, is that going to be enough or do we need to buy more copies? i think i have 2 coming now, i could do a couple more.

wally05

Oh crap... I can't compete... I don't think there is many of us in Indiana to raise funds! lol