• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Gavin…Mister Marchal

747Driver

The last couple of weeks Gavin Davis(MisterMarchal) and I have been chatting back and forth via email and text about the three sets of Marchals he has available, and I sprung for the lower priced set he was offering (I’m a novice to Marchal 656s and I have no delusions that my car is gonna be a concourse car when it’s done). So, I just arrived back from a long Asia, Europe, Asia trip to find an impeccably packed set of Marchal 656s (with a set of spare new bulbs, new wiring and connectors). Let me reiterate that I bought the cheapest of the three sets he has available, and the set he sent me are absolutely pristine…I wish the rest of my CS looked like these lights!….I felt guilty getting my finger prints on the chrome! Anyway, I just want to say that Gavin is an absolute salt of the earth and a pleasure to consider a friend now. I’m excited to start on my grill project, now that I have an original set of brackets and Marchals finally. Gavin, Thank You, Sir! I’ll be in touch

Attachments

• 8EDB1A6C-CE12-45A3-8C72-8F2D41BB2A3E.jpeg
    8EDB1A6C-CE12-45A3-8C72-8F2D41BB2A3E.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 34

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That's very cool. I love to see the site bringing people together like this.

Ricky Knapik

The last couple of weeks Gavin Davis(MisterMarchal) and I have been chatting back and forth via email and text about the three sets of Marchals he has available, and I sprung for the lower priced set he was offering (I’m a novice to Marchal 656s and I have no delusions that my car is gonna be a concourse car when it’s done). So, I just arrived back from a long Asia, Europe, Asia trip to find an impeccably packed set of Marchal 656s (with a set of spare new bulbs, new wiring and connectors). Let me reiterate that I bought the cheapest of the three sets he has available, and the set he sent me are absolutely pristine…I wish the rest of my CS looked like these lights!….I felt guilty getting my finger prints on the chrome! Anyway, I just want to say that Gavin is an absolute salt of the earth and a pleasure to consider a friend now. I’m excited to start on my grill project, now that I have an original set of brackets and Marchals finally. Gavin, Thank You, Sir! I’ll be in touch
I bought a set over a year ago from him and was very pleased with them!

Attachments

• 20220316_190356.jpg
    20220316_190356.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 29